Here we go.

13 November 2008




Eclipse Glasses
at White Water Tavern
14 Nov 2008
at that regular show time
$5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm making headway @ work, getting caught up. I hope to start off 2009 in top form, personally & professionally. I'm a big fan of odd-numbers and am almost superstitious about it. I believe odd-numbered years are luckier than the even ones, although this has been an exceptional even-numbered year.

Last night, I texted John Pugh a happy belated birthday & he responded, "Sweetnesss. See you in feb." Cryptic, yet clear as day! You's people who don't live here anymore, you need to take a cue from this John and COME HOME. For a good proper visit, at least.

Speaking of John Pugh, ATM gets to review Free Blood's album for the AR Times. Hopefully, we'll get a copy of it? Up until recently, it was only available in the UK, which is total rub.

No comments:

Blog Archive